Paint Your Own Pottery @ Dish It Out!
We are open 7 days a week
M-TH, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Fri. - Sat. 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Sunday, 12 - 6 p.m.
Please arrive at least an hour before closing if you plan to paint.
Closed until April 16th due to Coronovirus
HOW THE STUDIO WORKS: Dish it Out is a drop in studio;
no appointments neededfor groups under eight people! Just stop in and get creative. For large groups, we offer reservations and call ahead seating.
Pick from hundreds of pre-fired bisque pieces, select your paints, then get creative. Studio Associates are available to answer questions, demonstrate techniques and cheer you on!
The cost is $6 per hour, per painter for Studio Time (maximum charge of $12 per visit) PLUS the cost of the items you select to paint.
The majority of our items are in the $10 - $20 range.
After you paint your pieces, we hand glaze and fire them in our kilns. It takes about a week to ten days for your pieces to be completed. We call you when they are ready for pick-up.
Receive information about special events and deals
FOLLOW US THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA
STUDIO EVENTS & INFO!
For Pottery To Go Kit Info, click on
"Pottery Painting" Link above.
* Kids' Day, Mondays, Sept.- May.
$3/hour studio time for kids under 16!
* Toddler Tuesday, Tuesdays from 10 AM-Noon. $3/hour (half price) studio times for kids 5 and under.
* Every Thursday is Ladies Night!
$4.00 per hour studio time, from 4 - 8 PM.
* Gift Certificates available in any amount!
* BYOB! Guests over 21 may bring beer & wine.
* Summer Camp 2020 information is now available. Click the Kids Camps link above for details.
* Paint by May 1st to have items for Mother's Day and June 12th for Father's Day.
Pottery Painting in Charlotte, NC
Family Fun, Birthday Parties, Girls' Night Out and more!
DISH IT OUT POTTERY STUDIO
7828 Rea Rd.,
Charlotte, NC 28277
Watch to learn how to blend colors.
Watch to learn shaving cream.
Click on the link below and we'll be happy to answer any questions!
Watch to be a silkscreen pro.
Watch to learn how to Sgraffito.
Paint Your Own Pottery
@ Dish It Out!
Watch to learn to bubble paint.